Steamboat Morty Steamboat Morty

"Listen Morty, I...I...brraaap, I don't get your flash animations Morty, but Morty it's just a moving picture, they've Brurrpp had them for decades Morty, you really wanna impress someone Morty you gotta make something new Morty, now Morty..Braaarrrupp..Get back out there!"

Basically what I'm saying is, if you wanted to be show accurate he should say Morty more often. :P

The Little Girl The Little Girl

The sound of clapping

Echoes throughout the theatre. Hushed voices converse over what they just saw. Forever etched into their minds. Perfection the critics scream on the front page of the newspapers. Families make plans to see it simply becuase the movie was recomended by their tailors.

Absolutely astonishing work.

FNF 05 - Board of Palms FNF 05 - Board of Palms

I dug it.

I really dug your animation, it was like a farside comic come to life!

LL - The Lockinator LL - The Lockinator

Dude

Seriously man, plot? Humor? Ever heard of these things? If not you should probably look these things up. Making yourself one of the lock crew? How does that work?

Try harder..

Toxic.

SockSquadron responds:

Whatever.

Feel Good Inc Music Video Feel Good Inc Music Video

Seriously

Your animation is rather good. However, this was nearly the actual music video frame for frame. It only lasted a few seconds, but I would have stopped watching it due to the fact that if I wanted to watch the music video I would turn on MTV to do so.

Please in the future; finish the flash and please for the love of god be original!

Trapped 2! Trapped 2!

Odd

It was a odd concept but ultimately pointless. You do understand stick movies are no longer the fad. As flash technology progresses peopled expect better quality and sadly stick movies nolonger make the grade. Move out from your safe ideals and try something new....maybe stop action.. >.<!

Octavius - Who I Am Octavius - Who I Am

Pudgy

Yeah...Whats with the ripped Doc Ock? The dude is pudgy, I mean he is a scientist for F's sake. Name on buff scientist. Besides in the movie Ock(which you obviously based him on) he is fat.

You can draw, no complaints there. You just cannot animate. For a first submission though you did extremely well.

StarWarsAFP: Part 1 Act 1 StarWarsAFP: Part 1 Act 1

Cliche

Every single star wars joke cliche was included. That means a lack of original thought but still. To use every single one in a single fell swoop is a very humorous accomplishment.

silentmike86 responds:

Thank you, it was a mission of mine to spoof every star wars movie in this cartoon, so there will be more in the next 3 parts.

I have a 100% original idea in the works (its to do with my logo) but I wont be starting on it till I finish star wars, I do want to move on from parody’s once I get good enough. I’ve improved a great deal since the trailer but I’m still not there yet.

I am however going to make sure part 2 is allot better animated.

Catfight Catfight

Great

I really loved that. Just like a cat too. Build it up, seeth on it and plan then when the time comes throw that all out the window and just get as vicious as possible. Wich usually ends up with me on the floor clutching a leg and that cat sittin on me triumphantly. That was some goooooood sheeet.

2DOTS - Go To Space 2DOTS - Go To Space

Genius

A flash, that is funny without being disturbing. You my friend are a genius! Go work for pixar or something being a writter, you have what it takes and I am your father!