Astroback Astroback

You think this is part of Game Ark? Jeeebus. Enough plugs in there?

As for the game Hit detection was something to be desired. Too much floating when jumping, your landing seemed a tad unpredictable. Very short and very, super, simple level design.

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Ya know

This is exactly like that one level in The Lion King....

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

Buggy goodness!

Check this, When you have the flame thrower, hold down fire and run to the left side of the screen. Keep holding run till you vanish off screen then run back. You are now just a shadow, however the enemy does not harm you and you cannot attack.

Check your code.

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

Interesting

Interesting concept. Though a few things:
1. Collisions are your friend and by this I mean to say, the ballons should stop/pop when they hit tiles. They should not float through them.
2.Give it more options than just balloons, Allow the player to select different tools to assist. A.K.A Dynamite to blow up a obstructing wall.This will bring more dynamics to the game.

On The Run - The Game On The Run - The Game

Horrible.

Sound would have been nice. A plot that was engaging would have been nice. A little more work with the graphics (Ok I lie alot more work is needed). In the end this flash is very badly made.

Bubble Fun Bubble Fun

good

I only had a few problems with it, one if you beat the computer fast you don't get a bonus to bring your highscore up toothers, you should be scored on time beated as well, I beat the computer in under three minutes with a score of 3000 something. Which even though I obviously whooped it, left me off the highscore list.

that makes it unfair, which means to get a high score you have to let the computer gain on you, and keep the game going.