Steamboat Morty Steamboat Morty

"Listen Morty, I...I...brraaap, I don't get your flash animations Morty, but Morty it's just a moving picture, they've Brurrpp had them for decades Morty, you really wanna impress someone Morty you gotta make something new Morty, now Morty..Braaarrrupp..Get back out there!"

Basically what I'm saying is, if you wanted to be show accurate he should say Morty more often. :P

The Little Girl The Little Girl

The sound of clapping

Echoes throughout the theatre. Hushed voices converse over what they just saw. Forever etched into their minds. Perfection the critics scream on the front page of the newspapers. Families make plans to see it simply becuase the movie was recomended by their tailors.

Absolutely astonishing work.

FNF 05 - Board of Palms FNF 05 - Board of Palms

I dug it.

I really dug your animation, it was like a farside comic come to life!

Astroback Astroback

You think this is part of Game Ark? Jeeebus. Enough plugs in there?

As for the game Hit detection was something to be desired. Too much floating when jumping, your landing seemed a tad unpredictable. Very short and very, super, simple level design.

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Ya know

This is exactly like that one level in The Lion King....

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

Buggy goodness!

Check this, When you have the flame thrower, hold down fire and run to the left side of the screen. Keep holding run till you vanish off screen then run back. You are now just a shadow, however the enemy does not harm you and you cannot attack.

Check your code.